[DPRG] June Meeting Results

Subject: [DPRG] June Meeting Results
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Sun Jun 13 13:15:42 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

We had a great meeting on Saturday.  Jeff's presentation on ESD was
very informative and I think everyone learned something.  Hopefully
more than a few robots will be saved from premature static death.

The motion to approve the board's plan to sign a lease passed.  The
board will now begin evaluating available properties as discussed in
the meeting.

The next meeting, on July 10th will be the DPRG Annual BBQ Pool Party
at Glenn's house.  More details on that will follow, but it will be on
Saturday July 10th.

The next regular monthly meeting will be held at the North Garland
Branch Library on August 14th, unless we have a building leased by
then.  Then we'll meet there!

Ed