[DPRG] TI LaunchPad - Arduino type device

Subject: [DPRG] TI LaunchPad - Arduino type device
From: Hattie S hspetla at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jun 24 12:02:23 CDT 2010

Funny thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a TUSB3410
(Serial-to-USB Converter) on the emulation portion to do USB
conversion for the MSP430.

I bet J3 connects the 'translated' USB signals from the TUSB3410(or
whatever device is on there) to the MSP device.

Maybe someone else has a better idea? I'm making wild speculations;
they're still working on releasing a schematic and I'm only marginally
familiar with the MSP430.  There'll be a ton more information in the
coming weeks.

http://e2e.ti.com/support/microcontrollers/msp43016-bit_ultra-low_power_mcus/f/166/p/53301/188908.aspx#188908