[DPRG] we lost a good man

Subject: [DPRG] we lost a good man
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Mar 2 22:06:57 CST 2010

Jeremy Gorsuch died yesterday in his sleep. on the same day 28 years ago...    i broke my neck. he was a new friend of mine and helped me with the initial construction of the exoskeleton robot limb. he wanted to help me walk again. you can see a video on facebook of it's first movements when we brought it to life for the first time. he was so excited about it as he never actually built anything like this before. he was very eager to help me with it again. unfortunately, that can never happen. however, i am now more inspired than ever to not only finish the prototype, but to hopefully implement our unique design into a functional device for disabled individuals to regain their natural freedom of motion. the project is now called 'the Gorsuch project'

anyone wishig to assist please reply.

robotrock =[