[DPRG] Dallas Maker Space Meeting at XMax games tomorrow (03-04-10) at 7pm

Subject: [DPRG] Dallas Maker Space Meeting at XMax games tomorrow (03-04-10) at 7pm
From: A. Scientist angryscientist at gmail.com
Date: Thu Mar 4 09:15:09 CST 2010

What fundamental difference do they suspect is in a laptop/desktop? It's all
motherboards and CPU's and ram...they sell laptops that can run the most
demanding opengl/direct3d apps the same way a similarly equipped desktop
would.

There is no difference, its the same hardware shrunken down and sold at a
premium, that info is bad/wrong.