[DPRG] Robomower RL 1000 - $250 (Addison)

Subject: [DPRG] Robomower RL 1000 - $250 (Addison)
From: David Jannke david at proboticsamerica.com
Date: Fri Mar 26 10:44:06 CDT 2010

I saw quite a deal on a used Robomower on craigslist.  It probably has all
sorts of cool parts and/or would be neat to put a new brain into.  The giant
spinning blades might make one a bit cautious but heck some think it's not
fun unless there's a chance of losing a limb.  Link:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/1658073659.html

Oh also, if anyone wants to run a remote controlled robot I'm planning to
take one or two to a graffiti prevention event at Hector P. Garcia middle
school tomorrow.  I'm afraid there's no money - I'm doing it probono because
the Dallas PD public safety education department has been put on a tight
budget leash and they can't pay anything.  The event is 9-2:30 but I was
figuring to be there 9-12. Let me know if you're interested.
david at proboticsamerica.com