[DPRG] Lithium Ion Batteries from BGMicro

Subject: [DPRG] Lithium Ion Batteries from BGMicro
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 28 21:48:48 CDT 2010

Ed,
  I bought I few of these and chopped off the tiny connector and replaced it with something ending on tenth of an inch centers.  I then test charged them with just a DC power supply and a battery to limit the current.  They seemed to take the charge just fine.  I forget the exact current I used other then it was a small amount so I could leave the batteries charging overnight with little fear of over charging.  I have no idea if the "protection circuitry" did anything to aid or hinder my slow trickle charge.

John Drummond