[DPRG] roomba's girlfriend

Subject: [DPRG] roomba's girlfriend
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Nov 1 12:23:36 CDT 2010

wow! is that a german roomba? too expensive for me though.

the trash bin in the base is too small. i'm thinking of using a 10gal wet/dry
vac.
maybe we can robotize the wet/dry vac to roll itself to the dumpster outside and
dump its contents....    a completely self sufficient cleaning system that
rarely needs cleaning.
i say 'rarely' because sometimes i have to flip roomba upside-down and dig crap
out of his brush.

hey, can we program the roomba to 'spit' things out of his brush instead of just
beeping and blinking? all he has to do is reverse the spin of the brush and roll
backwards about a foot...   kinda like what a cat does when coughing up
furballs.

RoBoTrOcK =]