[DPRG] Looking for a few officials for Roborama

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for a few officials for Roborama
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Mon Nov 1 23:40:20 CDT 2010

DPRG folks - we have a nice location and a nice bunch of prizes for Roborama
2010b, and now I'm just looking for a few folks willing to officiate at the
event. I need volunteers for the following positions:
- Judges (two desired). Responsibilities: Setup/teardown courses. Run the
contests & judge.
- Marshall/helper. Help with event setup/teardown, keep kids off course,
keep the event flowing, cart contest gear around, & anything else that needs
doing
- Videographer
- Photographer

I plan to emcee and do overall organization, but I'll be competing too, and
can really use some help.

The event starts at noon but setup needs to start around 11. I'm thinking
the event will likely run through 3 or 4pm.

If you need a reminder of location, time, date (hopefully not), look here:
http://www.dprg.org/competitions/roborama2010b/

Please send me mail offline if you are able to help.

Thanks in advance

Paul