[DPRG] Roborama: More prizes, one week, need helpers

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama: More prizes, one week, need helpers
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Fri Nov 5 04:56:32 CDT 2010

Roborama folks - Pololu just sponsored Roborama by donating a Mini Maestro
12-channel USB servo controller and Qik 2s9v1 Dual Serial motor controller.
You can see the full list of prizes, along with directions, time, and rules
at:
http://www.dprg.org/competitions/roborama2010b/
There's only 1 week to go, so get your robots working this weekend!

I really need at least 2 helpers/officials. PLEASE volunteer if you can.

Many thanks to our webmaster Steve Rainwater for keeping the Roborama page
updated as sponsors anted up goodies.

Thanks

Paul Bouchier
DPRG President