[DPRG] Few Notes on Roborama 2010b

Subject: [DPRG] Few Notes on Roborama 2010b
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 20:32:00 CST 2010

PS

Another cool robot was David Wilson's square dance entry using vision to
navigate the contest. The contest area had a giant red square in the middle
of  grey carpet -- did him no big favor. Ack!

-----

I missed thanks to Steve for taking pictures along with Glenn.

This reminded me that Paul had a Sony digital camera vanish. One thought is
 someone may have picked up or perhaps a kid picked up and dropped into
someone's  box of parts.

Would be nice if everyone could go through their stuff to see if they find
Paul's camera.

Ron