[DPRG] Few Notes on Roborama 2010b + lost & found

Subject: [DPRG] Few Notes on Roborama 2010b + lost & found
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Mon Nov 15 08:59:45 CST 2010

A big thank you to the volunteers who made Roborama such a huge success:
- Doug Emes, for doing such a great job judging
- Jason, for marshalling and generally helping keep things running
- Steve for being cameraman
- Glenn for being videographer

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures & video. It was one of the
best-attended Roboramas I've been to, with both lots of contestants and lots
of walk-up traffic. And we had tons of good prizes. And the vex guys were
great entertainment for the younger attendees.

LOST & FOUND
- I found a set of drill-driver bits in a plastic case at the back of the
room. Let me know if they're yours.
- I misplaced my camera - it may have fallen out of my pocket. It was a
small black Sony cyber-shot point'n'shoot. Could be a good opportunity to
get a newer model, but If you handed it in anywhere or saw it lying around,
please drop me a line.

Thanks to everyone that came out, and especially to the contestants, and
congratulations to the winners.

Paul