[DPRG] Looking for a CNC Mill?

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for a CNC Mill?
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 10:38:12 CST 2010

Hey guys,

I think at some point in time I learned about these not ridiculously expensive (AKA $5K to $10K) CNC routers/engravers/mills which could be used to generate 3D parts.

Of course when I google for this topic I get a terazillion links on all the industrial CNC equipment not meant to be enjoyed by hobbyists like you and me, unless your rich uncle expires and by pure luck leaves the entire inheritance to your name. I don't even have a rich uncle, so any reference to an economical CNC router/mill/engraver will be appreciated.

Me and a work buddy are looking for a machine good enough to make aluminum panels. Not needed to build race car pistons or golf clubs. Thanks for your input!

Best regards,

JIQ