[DPRG] Looking for a CNC Mill?

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for a CNC Mill?
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Thu Nov 18 08:46:44 CST 2010

Jose,

Have a look at EMC2 for software to drive the machine.

 http://www.linuxcnc.org/

You can make your own high speed spindle pretty cheaply, Dave Kush has a
good article on how he built his at:

http://buildyouridea.com/cnc/spindle_05/spindle_05.html

Be sure to look at his other CNC projects to see just how much can be done:

http://buildyouridea.com/cnc.html

Ed Okerson