[DPRG] Feedback: Roborama 2010b

Subject: [DPRG] Feedback: Roborama 2010b
From: Scott Sumner scottinthebooth at gmail.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 20:59:13 CST 2010

I agree that parallel competitions is not the way to go.  Perhaps some sort
of published schedule for specific competitions instead of just "when we get
to it".  I realize that the number of bots may preclude an on-time start but
a schedule that says "square dance is at 12 noon, RoboColumbus will begin no
earlier than 1:30"  so that people can arrive for a specific event might be
better.

Scott