[DPRG] Roborama 2010b Nov 13; Request for Comment

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2010b Nov 13; Request for Comment
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Wed Sep 1 21:30:17 CDT 2010

Thanks for the comments John.

The table we'll supply is one piece - no gaps. (But you can bring your own,
as stated in the rules).

Re Robocolumbus - go to the link given in the email:
 <http://tinyurl.com/DPRGRoborama2010b> http://tinyurl.com/DPRGRoborama2010b

There's a google maps image of the area behind Science Place 1, with 2
possible courses shown.

Paul