[DPRG] Who is site moderator??

Subject: [DPRG] Who is site moderator??
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sat Sep 4 07:15:56 CDT 2010

Thank you for your continued work filtering the DPRG mailbox Kip - you have
done it for a long time and usually go unthanked. We appreciate your
contribution.

This is probably an appropriate time to remind members that in order to
eliminate spam, the reflector blocks (puts on hold) emails that are large,
or are html. Your guideline for posting is you should post plain text, and
embed a URL if you need to point to an image or do fancier stuff.

Paul