[DPRG] RE: Holders for rotary encoder disks

Subject: [DPRG] RE: Holders for rotary encoder disks
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 10:42:23 CDT 2010

I'll be very amazed if you find this locally. Maybe the web? But to be honest, I have never seen this product being easy to find. The solution? Go to Harbor Freight and get yourself one of those small lathes. Sometimes they are $350 which is not a bad deal for possibly one of the tools you will use the most. This way you can make whatever holder or shaft you can think of.

I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear, but it has been the solution I have been employing for about 13 years and has worked nicely.

Good luck on your search!

Best regards,

JIQ
size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>