[DPRG] Holders for rotary encoder disks

Subject: [DPRG] Holders for rotary encoder disks
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 16:21:13 CDT 2010

Are you familiar with US Digital? they have kits to add encoders
to existing shafts. Not much of a variety thought.

http://usdigital.com/products/encoders/incremental/rotary/kit/e8
p/

Think Lynxmotion sells such a thing, which I think they source
from US Digital.

http://www.lynxmotion.com/p-448-quadrature-motor-encoder-wcable.
aspx

Looks a bit cheaper.