[DPRG] A sad day for some, great for others...

Subject: [DPRG] A sad day for some, great for others...
From: Scott Sumner scottinthebooth at gmail.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 14:00:20 CDT 2010

I taught C to entire classes of middle schoolers for robot programming, they
didn't have any issue with the language or making their bots perform.  No
doubt that a GUI based system is less intimidating than pure code but it is
also immensely more frustrating when programs grow beyond tutorial level
complexity.

Scott