[DPRG] A sad day for some, great for others...

Subject: [DPRG] A sad day for some, great for others...
From: Doug Emes dougemes at gmail.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 15:07:57 CDT 2010

The GUI for the BoeBot and Scribbler is a nice intro to programming.
Kids can learn
about making modular code, getting a function on subroutine just
right, and then calling
it from somewhere else.  I find this superior to starting off with
spagetti code.  We learned
math from shapes and objects before we abstracted to pure numbers.
Coding can be
learned in the same way.