[DPRG] Likely RBNO cancellation Tue 2/1/11: snow & ice

Subject: [DPRG] Likely RBNO cancellation Tue 2/1/11: snow & ice
From: Clinton Blackmore clinton.blackmore at gmail.com
Date: Tue Feb 1 09:23:33 CST 2011

Just for a different perspective from a person who visited once ... it is -6
degrees F <http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caab0055> where I am (in
Cardston, Alberta, Canada) today, with a severe wind chill warning, where
temperatures may feel like -40 to -50 degrees F.  (Ouch!)

Cheers,
Clinton