[DPRG] Continuous rotation servo question

Subject: [DPRG] Continuous rotation servo question
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Sun Feb 6 10:56:04 CST 2011

Paul,
  Does the servo have a small hole in the side that you could insert a small
screwdriver? .  Some continuous rotation servos have a zero position
adjustment screw.

 Also try hobbypartz's online chat support to see if they can help. I have
had good luck with EXI servos and hobbypartz In the past, though I have
never used the B1226.

 Regards,
Doug