[DPRG] Continuous rotation servo question

Subject: [DPRG] Continuous rotation servo question
From: Dennis Clark dlc at frii.com
Date: Sun Feb 6 17:04:06 CST 2011

Sounds broken to me.  If you set the pot to 1.5mS and vary the pulse
width you will rotate at some speed until you the pot == location, which
is never.  You can get about 6 speeds in each direction this way, all
within about 10% of the center position.  Anything else means that your
pot must be moving a little with the motor turns.  I'd take it apart and
check the hack, it sounds poorly done.  The "hack" process is simple and
VERY well documented on the web.  Just get normal servos and do it yourself.

DLC

--
Dennis Clark
TTT Enterprises