[DPRG] Marko Rodin

Subject: [DPRG] Marko Rodin
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Tue Feb 8 22:39:04 CST 2011

Bob,

It's not looking good when you type in someone's name into Google and the head of the list of "suggestions" is "marko rodin fraud".  Your first clue is the word "over-unity".  The rest I leave as an exercise to the reader.

I'm hoping to attend RBNO next Tuesday.  We'll be programming ATmega328 chips with the Arduino bootloader - not really much of a class, but you're more than welcome to join in on the fun.  :D

Dale