FW: [DPRG] Reminder: This Saturday DPRG monthly meeting talk: build PCBs using transfer toner method

Subject: FW: [DPRG] Reminder: This Saturday DPRG monthly meeting talk: build PCBs using transfer toner method
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Thu Feb 10 07:56:24 CST 2011

Answering the question from Bob on the list:

Here is a photo of the partially completed chassis:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88439152@N00/5433060037/
Here's a photo of a much grander version than the TinyWanderer:
http://oomlout.com/a/products/serb/
TinyWanderer is based on the Oomlout SERB chassis, but uses an ATtiny85 for
a brain, with a bare minimum of electronics, which can readily be
repurposed.

The whole point of the talk series is not to build a robot, but to show how
to build a wide variety of things which involve electronics, firmware and
mechanical parts using cheap or free tools.

Paul