[DPRG] IBM's Watson to play on Jeopardy 2/14-16

Subject: [DPRG] IBM's Watson to play on Jeopardy 2/14-16
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 10:12:21 CST 2011

Interesting thought John

Ten Refrigerator sized cabinets = 10 to 20 people of almost any size.
Liquid "cooled" with something that looks and smells oddly like  Gatorade.

Sadly, I missed the show. I recorded it on an ancient VCR which I connected
 to a digital TV adapter which I verified everything only to return home to
find  the box was receiving the wrong channel on what it identified on
screen as "21".  I was dumbfounded for the longest time until I found the box
was receiving Ch11  on both 11 and 21. Once I had it re-scan the channels,  it
worked.   Figure that one out!  I had been so careful - did not even tempt
myself  with the timed record feature.

Oh well, will get a chance to see remaining shows..
If anyone finds recording of #1 online today, please post link.
Thanks,

Ron