[DPRG] Show & Tell @ RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] Show & Tell @ RBNO
From: Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 12:11:25 CST 2011

Correction the Rigol guys are claiming 1Gsa for their 50Mhz scope and 2Gsa
for their 100Mhz scope. (either I've mis-remembered it or they changed it).
I do know that when trying to capture single shot waveforms I was greatly
disappointed and went back to my Tek2024 to get those. Alternative
explanations would be a better triggering circuit.

--Chuck