[DPRG] Announcing Roborama 2011a - Save the date (and volunteer request)

Subject: [DPRG] Announcing Roborama 2011a - Save the date (and volunteer request)
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sun Feb 27 23:00:02 CST 2011

DPRG members and friends,

Roborama 2011a will be held on Saturday May 14th at noon. The location is
TBD, as are the exact list of contests and rules; we will announce them as
soon as possible. Broadly, the contests will be similar to last time, with a
few twists. Non-members will pay an entry fee and be eligible for prizes as
described in the DPRG standing rules here:
http://www.dprg.org/pdfs/DPRGStandingRules.rtf

Please volunteer to help out; we need judges, marshals, a registrar, and
contest advisors. If you get involved early, you can help define the
contests. Email me if interested/available. I will repeat the call for
volunteers at the next monthly meeting. The hard-working crew from last time
wants more help, and threatened to go AWOL like the Wisconsin senators. The
idea is to have enough helpers that people can enter contests as well as
help run the event.

Thanks

Paul Bouchier
DPRG President