[DPRG] My latest Robotic Project

Subject: [DPRG] My latest Robotic Project
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sun Jan 2 12:39:37 CST 2011

As long as we're sharing videos of our robotic creations with the group,
here's what I built during the lead up to Christmas. It's rather at the
other end of the scale from Hitler's soul plummetting to hell :-). Many
thanks to Dale Wheat for helping me get started on using the Atmel ATtiny13
and its cousins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xApgEkYVXU0>
&v=xApgEkYVXU0

Is there any interest from the group in a monthly meeting talk where Dale
would teach "How to use the 8-pin Atmel ATtiny microcontrollers"?
Personally, I've often wanted to do something that only needed 4 or 5 I/Os
and a little intelligence at modest speeds, and the 8-pin ATtiny family fits
that bill well. If you're interested in a talk that would enable you to do
that (and it might cost you about $10 - $20 for a programmer if you want to
really participate), send me an email.

regards

Paul