[DPRG] RE: [DPRGbiz] [Fwd: Re: Roborama 2011 dates for Popular Mechanics]

Subject: [DPRG] RE: [DPRGbiz] [Fwd: Re: Roborama 2011 dates for Popular Mechanics]
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Fri Mar 4 15:34:12 CST 2011

Kip, I got back with Harry.
Everyone else, the DPRG/Tankbot article (not too sure just what it's about)
will appear in the May issue of Popular Mechanics, which hits the news
stands mid-April. Thanks to Steve for his help with inteviews & photos. (I
take no responsibility for what the article says though, since I didn't get
a chance to proof it.) Should be interesting to see what it turned into.

I feel famous already.

Paul