[DPRG] The 1st Annual Roomba Beauty Contest 2011

Subject: [DPRG] The 1st Annual Roomba Beauty Contest 2011
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Mar 14 11:23:45 CDT 2011

well, im glad SOMEONE liked it. kids would love it too. anything to insire the kids, right? i mean, c'mon! vacuum cleaners are for girls. if we actually host this kind of contest we would all be pleasantly suprized at the number of girls that will show up. i only know of 2 geeky girls that like electronics and they are both Einsteinettes. all we need now is a female electronics teacher to train them in adrino and such. i doubt any of us could handle a room full of giggley girls by ourselves.

as far as communicating to the group, im not a disscussion page person. too many threads and stuff. i like the idea of shooting an email to my metntors. i see it as a virtual thinktank. maybe a poll on the dprg website might be a nice touch. we can see what the group thinks about all these various ideas.

...speaking of thinktank, what's the latest with tankbot? does he/she/it have AI onboard? atonomous? the thinktankbot? just a thought.

RoBoTrOcK =]