[DPRG] RE: [DMS] Tiny Wanderer makes Hackaday

Subject: [DPRG] RE: [DMS] Tiny Wanderer makes Hackaday
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Fri Mar 25 08:43:44 CDT 2011

DPRG and DMS members,

Please vote for Doug's entry. He's an active member of both DPRG and DMS,
has taught us some new things, and deserves our support. He's written a very
nice instructable on how to build the TinyWanderer robot. It's easy to vote
for his entry - just follow the link:
http://www.instructables.com/contest/robot
<http://www.instructables.com/contest/robot/>
create an account on instructables, and click vote under "TinyWanderer, a
tabletop robot". Doug has another instructable there that is also worth
voting for: "Cheap tires for robot wheels".

Paul