[DPRG] [DMS] Thank Yous

Subject: [DPRG] [DMS] Thank Yous
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sun Nov 6 03:43:07 CST 2011

I want to add my thanks to the DPRG folks who came out and exhibited or
visited: It was a good show and we had a good robotics presence.

Next weekend is it! Roborama 2011b. I hope your robots are behaving well.
Come out & watch even if you're not entering this time round. Get inspired.
Full details on the compeititions page of www.dprg.org.

Paul