[DPRG] Scout robot design

Subject: [DPRG] Scout robot design
From: steve at txtulip.com steve at txtulip.com
Date: Tue Nov 8 23:00:14 CST 2011

 David....

  Oh my this is golden.... Strictly speaking logically....

God creates you....

you deny there is  a God...

You create Drifter....

Logic dictates Drifter denies YOU exist and if you DO exist must subjugate you thus creating the ROBOTIC OVERLORDS!!!....

So THAT'S how it HAPPENS!!!!  No wonder we never see it coming!

( I used to be a cartoonist...)

Steve

Yes, perhaps I expect too much of the reader.