[DPRG] Fwd: SIGGRAPH 2012: Call for Submissions

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: SIGGRAPH 2012: Call for Submissions
From: Oguz Yetkin oyetkin at gmail.com
Date: Tue Nov 29 19:00:52 CST 2011

Would anyone be interested in submitting something for SIGGRAPH from the
Dallas Makerspace?   I don't believe I've ever seen anything form a
Makerspace there, but the Art Gallery usually has very interesting projects
that are very much in line with what we do.  [For example, there was a
camera/projector-based interactive installation a couple years ago where
you could handle an squash virtual "bugs" in a physical sandbox]

It would also be interesting to submit a technical paper or poster,
although I imagine that would involve a lot of original work to be
performed between now and the submission deadlines.

Anyway, I thought this might be of some interest to the group.  I might try
to go to SIGGRAPH this year if anyone else is interested...  [It's one of
the most expensive conventions I've been to, but definitely worth it!]

Oguz