[DPRG] ROS on a R2

Subject: [DPRG] ROS on a R2
From: Isao Isaac Saito 130s at lateeye.net
Date: Wed Nov 30 14:10:37 CST 2011

Paul and folks,

forgive this late response and this is my 1st appearance in DPRG
mailinglist. Just wanted to announce my interest in ROS and actually I'm
heavily using it in my current internship (in Mountain View, CA). I'm a
graduate student at SMU (hi! Dr. Anderson) and will move back to Dallas
next year so I look forward to seeing y'all then.

Isaac Saito