[DPRG] The ideal robot controller NO "C"

Subject: [DPRG] The ideal robot controller NO "C"
From: Doug Emes dougemes at gmail.com
Date: Wed Nov 30 16:29:47 CST 2011

My experience with FORTH was at UTD in a sophomore/ junior level
survey class in CompSci.
We dabbled in Prolog, Lisp, Forth, and some really truly dead language
I cannot remember
the name of.  I remember liking FORTH in that the structure of the
lines of code itself helped determine what was going on (comment,
versus data, etc.)  I think I'll give it another shot in
2012 since theres an implementation of it for the msp430 (I'm taking
an intro class to the MCU
next Monday)

And for a little thread resurrection:
http://list.dprg.org/archive/2008-September/thread.html
The threads about LEGO, Free software, etc. got heated at times but
might be worth re-reading, if only to compare what is now available as
opposed to in 2008.