[DPRG] The ideal robot controller NO "C"

Subject: [DPRG] The ideal robot controller NO "C"
From: Steve Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Nov 30 18:04:55 CST 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 16:29 -0600, Doug Emes wrote:
> And for a little thread resurrection:
> http://list.dprg.org/archive/2008-September/thread.html
> The threads about LEGO, Free software, etc. got heated at times but
> might be worth re-reading, if only to compare what is now available as
> opposed to in 2008.

Wow, that brings back memories. Almost as much fun as the infamous "Sony
Aibo / Rainwater's Cat" thread from 2006:

 http://list.dprg.org/archive/2006-February/date.html

After reading all that, it makes me want to pick the ideal robot
controller, load some free software on it, and implement robot emotions!

-Steve