[DPRG] NAISG security meeting - weaponizing the Teensy

Subject: [DPRG] NAISG security meeting - weaponizing the Teensy
From: Steve Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Oct 18 18:50:59 CDT 2011

The Dallas NAISG group is having a presentation on Oct 25 titled
"Weaponizing the Teensy" - they're a security group and the teensy is an
AVR-based micro-controller board. They'll be demonstrating how to load a
security exploit payload onto the Teensy that can be used to attack a
PC. And demonstrating how to protect your PC against such exploits.

They asked me to forward this info along for anyone who is interested in
attending and they're also curious if anyone in our group has any Teensy
projects they'd like to talk about at the meeting.

Here's the URL for the meeting:

http://dallas.naisg.org/meetings.asp

If you're interested in showing off your own Teensy project at the
meeting, contact Chris <chris at erroredsecurity.com>

And, if you're curious about the Teensy, here's some more info:

http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/

-Steve