[DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout released

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout released
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Wed Oct 19 08:57:16 CDT 2011

Re: [DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout releasedCthurston,
     You do not need to create or have a Google account to see the rules or the Challenge course layout. The course link was provided to the list because it was just released and might be missed by people who have viewed the rules and diagrams document previously. The rules and diagrams document on the website for the Roborama 2011b (see http://www.dprg.org/competitions/roborama2011b/)  has also been updated to contain the link. To view the Roborama 2011b rules navigate through the website link. To view the course either click on the appropriate website link or below.

Regards,
Doug P.