[DPRG] Microsoft VB6

Subject: [DPRG] Microsoft VB6
From: Chris Seifert cseifert214 at gmail.com
Date: Thu Oct 20 12:54:11 CDT 2011

They're more different than similar.

For a hobbyist I would go for free and open for the long term.

But, if you insist on Microsoft I would go with their Free express editions
- I've used them on client sites before and you can work around any
weaknesses.  They're actually a pretty good deal.

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/express