[DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout released

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout released
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Thu Oct 20 21:40:52 CDT 2011

Copying the list in case anyone else is having trouble seeing the Roborama
rules & course layouts. Is anyone else having difficulty?

cthurston - what browser are you using? What version? I tried it with up to
date firefox & IE browsers (after logging out of google) and had no
difficulty. I imagine if you have javascript disabled or things like that
google docs may not work.

I'll email you a pdf off-list.

regards

Paul