[DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout released

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2011b - Challenge level line following course layout released
From: Karim Virani karim at compuguru.com
Date: Fri Oct 21 15:52:43 CDT 2011

I can confirm that up until yesterday you had to be logged in with your
google account to get to the rules document and the line following course.
Regardless of whether you've used a google account on the machine in
question before.  The competition sign-up sheet was not hidden.

Seems it's all fixed, the documents are now accessible without logging in:

RoboRama
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pSMCOO-YWIVsRRJ33g9fDaB_F2po2vpeZpKgkiW
5ZQQ/edit?hl=en_US>  2011b rules and diagrams

RoboRama
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CElDcOeyMgVE8QBS4gBfGy2RbcqCbzuQwrQglWn
l8ZE/edit?hl=en_US>  2011b Challenge level line following course layout

BTW, my prior version of this message bounced because it had surpassed a
message size limit of 25K.  That's a paltry bit budget for this day and age.