[DPRG] free robot brain

Subject: [DPRG] free robot brain
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Oct 28 00:58:50 CDT 2011

i'm trying out truestudio lite for now. so far it's typical. watching the online videos. the stm32f4 discovery board has lots of potential. they're less than $20 each. still browsing thru all the samples code for it. so far i like it. all robot brains have pros & cons. that's why it's good to test out eval kits. never know what might be packed into these things. the stm32 board also has digital camera input, omni-directional digital mic, 2 usb ports, accelerometer, and lots of e-i-e i/o on this surface mount farm! ;)