[DPRG] Battery operated DC motor driving

Subject: [DPRG] Battery operated DC motor driving
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sun Oct 30 04:07:14 CDT 2011

I want to point out to members that Jose has very kindly donated 10 of these
boards as prizes for Roborama 2011b (coming up in 2 weeks). Five have
already been won by the first 5 people to register online for Roborama at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGN4khnxA_qdG5PelRoZnFZOEhOUlZ
xQzVCeklaWUE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGN4khnxA_qdG5PelRoZnFZOEhOUl
ZxQzVCeklaWUE&hl=en_US#gid=0> &hl=en_US#gid=0
Five more will be awarded as prizes.

Thank you Jose

Paul