[DPRG] Battery operated DC motor driving

Subject: [DPRG] Battery operated DC motor driving
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Mon Oct 31 09:53:22 CDT 2011

My pleasure, Paul!

I am truly looking forward to seeing some robots happily strolling down a competition arena while being powered by these nifty little "muscles"! Hope you guys enjoy them and if there are any questions on how to optimize their use, do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to help!

BTW, there is a little bit of a primer on how to use these H Bridges on one of my latest blog posts: http://ebldc.com/?p=264 It is a two part series in the fashion of an interview with the H Bridge where "he" explains how "he" works and what little tricks you can do with "him". No, I am not in need of psychiatric help as I feel like H Bridges are entities with the capability of talking. At least not yet...

Best regards,

JIQ
Jose I Quinones