[DPRG] DPRG April Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG April Meeting
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Mon Apr 2 17:42:33 CDT 2012

Greeting folks,

This months meeting will take place April 14th. It starts around noon like
always.  This month we will introduce the Willow Garage Turtlebot donated
to the DPRG. We will need to come up with a name. Feel free to send your
ideas in response to this. We will review quite a few things about the
hardware platform and the software platform as I have found out through its
use it will be a general talk and demonstration meeting. If you have
anything to bring in and show feel free as I think we will have plenty of
time to do so.  After the meeting i would like to gather the roborama gang
together so we can finish up talks about the next roborama and roborama
2012b.

Thanks,
Jason