[DPRG] Spark Generator Ladder

Subject: [DPRG] Spark Generator Ladder
From: Rick Bickle rbickle at intconsys.com
Date: Fri Apr 6 12:26:30 CDT 2012

Hey, if it can't kill you, it's not nearly as much fun.

I've always wanted to build a tesla coil. I have a couple of neon sign
transformers and a few machine tools. Got any good designs for a Tesla coil?

BTW, I now have a 4'x4' CNC plasma table and 5hp CNC mill online. Working
now on a 4'x4' router table.

Rick