[DPRG] Fw: Moon Day 2012 - Spaceminers

Subject: [DPRG] Fw: Moon Day 2012 - Spaceminers
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Sat Apr 7 23:35:03 CDT 2012

DPRG is wanted @ MoonDay2012!

this year they are offering classes. i'm giving one on Robot Programming 101. i will have close to 40 popular toy robots for kids/adults to experiment with.

i feel that DPRG could really benefit by offering ROS, Adruino, Basic Stamp Classes. at least a taste. good way to generate new members!

also, i have a goal to accumulate 100 robots in one area, turn them all on and let them loose! who knows what could happen. so bring all your robots and join in. i looked on Guiness Book of World Records. there is no 100 robot record of any kind. we may make history folks!

how many robots does DPRG members have collectively? is this on the website? i keep forgetting you guys have a website. always emailin'

[see far below for more info on moon day.]

  .    .
   \  /
   Ro
  BoT