[DPRG] 30A or more wire

Subject: [DPRG] 30A or more wire
From: Tom Brusehaver cozytom at gmail.com
Date: Mon Apr 9 17:27:57 CDT 2012

For big fat wire, stranded, that is easy to bend, and
reliable, and in town, West Marine has everything down
to about 0 (maybe 00) gauge wire in their store. You
can buy it by the foot too.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=35360&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50523&subdeptNum=50560&classNum=50561